Sunday 20 April 2014

The Sims 3 University Life Content Review-Female Hair-

The Sims 3 University Life Content Review-Female Hair-

. I think EA really outdid themselves with University Life's hair! It is all cute, fashionable and perfect for Rebels, Jocks or Nerds.


This hair I find very cute. The detail is unimaginable, what with the steep cut at the back and the little bow slide holding the fringe back. It's the perfect little schoolgirl look.




This hair is gorgeous. I now - since installing University -  I use it on literally ALL of my sims! It's a top-knot, with a plait (Or braid, depending on where you're from) running up the back. Who would've thought of that?! Well, Little Simmer, EA obviously did :-).





This hair, honestly isn't my favourite. I mean it's cute, but I probably wouldn't use it on my sims. If yo have a little rebel girl and you want a funky hairstyle to match her personality, this is the one. I had Robyn, a rebel University student, and I was thinking about putting this on her but I went with Custom content from www.thesimsresource.com instead.




Also (I couldn't find pics) there are some cute side ponytails with a headband and a plait (or braid) with a ribbon. As University Life came with 'PlantSims,' there is a hairstyle made of what seems like leaves for them.
 What do they look like you may ask? Well, readers, install University Life and find out for yourself! :-D



No comments:

Post a Comment